[Bioc-devel] Unable to update maintainer email address

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Apr 2 14:59:07 CEST 2020

Hi,

I've updated your email address to the one you are emailing from now. pierre.neuvial using math.cnrs.fr.

Please "activate" you BiocCredentials account first and add SSH keys. Once you do that you'll be able to change the email on the description file.

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/

Best,

Nitesh