[Bioc-devel] Unable to update maintainer email address

Pierre Neuvial p|erre@neuv|@| @end|ng |rom m@th@cnr@@|r
Thu Apr 2 13:22:59 CEST 2020

Hello,

I am the maintainer of the MANOR package. This package is listed in
"Unresponsive/not-maintained packages:" because I did not update my email
after moving to my current position, and this email does not exist anymore.

I understand that I need to update the email in the DESCRIPTION of the
MANOR package with the one I am writing with. However, I don't think I can
do this because I do not have an active BiocCrendentials account yet,
and... I can't activate my BiocCredentials account, since the email
associated with the package is not working anymore.

If this is the correct way to go, can a BioC admin update my email in the
DESCRIPTION of the MANOR package with the one I am writing with in order to
break this circle?

All the best,

Pierre