[Bioc-devel] Problems with Biocredentials

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Apr 2 14:55:56 CEST 2020

Yes, that is the problem. I'm not sure how you have two accounts for two packages. It might be because you submitted both packages with different email addresses as maintainer, one from a "Perkins" account and the other from "wehi" account.

I've fixed the issue. Please try again, and see that you have access to all your packages.

Best,

Nitesh