[Bioc-devel] Problems with Biocredentials

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Apr 1 15:04:58 CEST 2020

Hi,

Did you add your Github username to your BiocCredentials account?

If you add your Github username to your BiocCredentials account, it will import the SSH keys you add on your Github account.

Best,

Nitesh