[Bioc-devel] Error building Vignnette in Bioconductor Windows server when Submitting a new package

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 25 23:00:03 CEST 2019

Often this means that there is some resource in your vignette that has not been terminated correctly, e.g., a parallel process that has not be stopped or a graphical device that is still open.

Martin