[Bioc-devel] Error in HDF5 - Package submission - Not detected locally

Peter Hickey peter@h|ckey @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 16 22:14:35 CEST 2019

Hi Tiago,

The following will create a similarly sized subset of the PBMC3k
dataset with the counts in-memory as a sparse matrix:

pbmc3k <- TENxPBMCData::TENxPBMCData("pbmc3k")
mini_pbmc3k <- pbmc3k[1:1700, 1:600]
assay(mini_pbmc3k) <- as(assay(mini_pbmc3k), "dgCMatrix")

Cheers,
Pete