[Bioc-devel] Error in HDF5 - Package submission - Not detected locally

Tiago Lubiana Alves t|@go@|ub|@n@@@|ve@ @end|ng |rom u@p@br
Mon Sep 16 15:35:05 CEST 2019

Hello Mike,

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

You are right, for the vignette, I can download it from the ExperimentHub
subset the pbmc3k dataset in the first few lines. The main point of having
a new dataset was to use it in the examples of functions. The full dataset
is too big and the examples would take too long otherwise.

Still, if someone knows how to "transform from an HDF5 back
SingleCellExperiment to using the data in memory", it would be of great
help.
Best,
Tiago

Tiago Lubiana
Mestrando em Bioinformática, FCF/USP
*Computational Systems Biology Laboratory (CSBL)*
Telefone (laboratório): +55 (11) 2648-0240
Telefone (pessoal): +55 (11) 954258000