[Bioc-devel] Version number error

Christopher John chr|@@r@john86 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 5 12:48:22 CEST 2019

Still stuck here trying to update. I think I may have been a bit special
with my version numbering.

Well let me know if there is a solution or do I just wait until the next
release..(?)

remote: Error: Illegal version bump from '1.7.999' to '1.7.1000'. Check
remote: http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/version-numbering/
remote: for details
To git.bioconductor.org:packages/M3C.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'git using git.bioconductor.org:
packages/M3C.git'

Chris