[Bioc-devel] package cliqueMS missing from BioC 3.10 and BioC 3.11

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 31 20:33:11 CET 2019

Sorry, this should be included in the builds tonight for release tomorrow. I'll update the release announcement when the package becomes available. Martin