[Bioc-devel] package cliqueMS missing from BioC 3.10 and BioC 3.11

Oriol Senan Campos or|o|@@en@n @end|ng |rom pr@eno@cere@com
Thu Oct 31 20:08:47 CET 2019

Dear list members,

First of all congratulations to the Bioconductor Team for another release!.
I am the maintainer of package cliqueMS. It was accepted inside the
deadlines for release 3.10 of Bioconductor.

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1244

Without errors or warnings. I only had to remove some  *tgz files from
my github repository (that were not used in the R package, but were
bigger than 5 Mb).
I only see the package at the bioconductor git server

https://git.bioconductor.org/

But I cannot see it in the release check page

https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.10/bioc-LATEST/

or in the devel

https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.11/bioc-LATEST/

In addition the package webpage is showing an error:

https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/cliqueMS.html

If anyone can help me to fix this I really would appreciate.

Greetings,
Oriol Senan