[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Developers Forum - Thursday 17th October

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 17 11:04:38 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Just as a reminder, the next call is scheduled for today (Thursday 17th
October) at 09:00 PDT/ 12:00 EDT / 18:00 CEST

We will be using BlueJeans and  the meeting can be joined via:
https://bluejeans.com/528142528 (Meeting ID: 528 142 528)

Best wishes,

Mike