[Bioc-devel] profileplyr - can't replicate error

Doug Barrows doug@b@rrow@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 7 19:48:03 CEST 2019

Hello,

Our package (named 'profileplyr') has been failing on the development
version of Bioconductor that will be released later this month. I am having
difficulty debugging the error because the package continually passes
checks on my system (using BioC devel). I have tried many ways to try and
solve the error, but until I can replicate the problem, it is very
difficult. Do you have any advice or pointers as to the reason it is
failing during the build, but not locally?

Thanks!

Doug Barrows