[Bioc-devel] Problem with uncompressing files on tokay1?

Nicolas Delhomme n|co|@@@de|homme @end|ng |rom umu@@e
Mon Nov 25 14:24:17 CET 2019

Hej!

The easyRNASeq package is not building on tokay1, with what seems to be a file decompression issue?

https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.10/bioc-LATEST/easyRNASeq/tokay1-buildsrc.html

It works fine on the other OSs.

The error is triggered while downloading a small dataset during the vignette creation. I use `download.file` as the function to fetch the data, so it should be cross-platform compatible. I have no easy access to a windows machine, so I can’t easily reproduce the problem. Any insight into what could be the reason would be much appreciated :-)

The easy solution would be to turn off the evaluation of that section of the vignette, but I’d rather not as it is a good test of the complete functionality of the package (something that would feel ill-fitted as a unit test).

Thanks in advance,

Nico