[Bioc-devel] BiocCredentials & transfer maintenance

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Nov 22 14:30:00 CET 2019

Hi Renan,

This has been fixed, you should get a private email about your new BiocCredentials account.

You should see access to,

pepDat
PICS
Gviz
PING
pepStat
Pviz
ImmuneSpaceR
XCIR

Best,

Nitesh

On 11/18/19, 1:29 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Renan Sauteraud" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of renan.sauteraud using gmail.com> wrote:

    I am trying to transfer the maintenance of 3 packages (PICS, PING and Pviz)
    to a new email address. I no longer have access to the email associated
    with the packages and to push the changes, I need to submit my SSH keys via
    BiocCredentials.

    However, because my gmail address is not yet associated with any packages
    so I am unable to activate that account.
    I also maintain XCIR under another address (rxs575 using psu.edu), so I tried
    that. But I get a server error 500 when trying to activate that account.
    Resetting passwords does not send an email either.

    Could I get some help accessing BiocCredentials?
    Best regards.
    -Renan