[Bioc-devel] Git pushing problems for data package

Tim Triche, Jr. t|m@tr|che @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Nov 17 22:17:46 CET 2019

I went to the git login checker, and activated my (usual) maintainer
address:
https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/permissions_by_user/

This informed me that I have access (as tim.triche using gmail.com) to:
'tim.triche using gmail.com' has access to the following packages:
methylumi
methyAnalysis

So that doesn't seem like a good thing either.  I'm getting progressively
more confused the deeper I look :-/

--t