[Bioc-devel] How to move package from workflow to software

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Nov 15 18:44:10 CET 2019

Hi Julien,

We have decided that it shouldn't go through a deprecation cycle. Instead, I will do a quick review of the package(build + check, and the times for build and check are reasonable) from my end. And if all is acceptable I'll make the switch on my end.

I'll get back to you once this is complete.

Best,

Nitesh