[Bioc-devel] BioC packages NuPoP and nuCpos

Jiping Wang jzw@ng @end|ng |rom northwe@tern@edu
Fri May 24 14:51:22 CEST 2019

Hi,

   We have made minor revision of the NuPoP package such that the revised version does not pass character strings from R to Fortran. This revised package has been tested working properly. We would like to replace the NuPoP package at Bioconductor.org by the attached one.  Please advise if anything else we should do or correct. Thanks for help.

Sincerely,
Jiping
Ji-Ping Wang, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Statistics and Molecular BioSciences
Northwestern University