[Bioc-devel] InteractionSet for structural variants

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 21 20:27:13 CEST 2019

This is confusing the SV calling with the issue of moving between
coordinate systems which exists even with great/perfect genomes. Good point
on deletions and the new system, but it is nevertheless important

People do this for example for some of the new mouse genomes using modmap.