[Bioc-devel] InteractionSet for structural variants

Bernat Gel Moreno bge| @end|ng |rom |gtp@c@t
Mon May 20 10:14:36 CEST 2019

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your response. So far my intention is to to plot them and I
do not intend on performing any other operation. The first step would be
read in the VCF file and transform it into a meaningful object and I was
hoping there was a core package already taking care of that, but I get
from your answer that there's no such functionality implemented.

Thanks again

Bernat