[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Technical Advisory Board

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 16 17:43:03 CEST 2019

_Bioconductor_ has for many years had an _ad hoc_ Technical Advisory Board to provide guidance on technical issues related to the project. In February, 2019, we formalized governance of the advisory board. More information is available at https://bioconductor.org/about/technical-advisory-board.

An important outcome of the updated governance is provision for more transparency and participation by the _Bioconductor_ community. Look for an opportunity to nominate new members to the Board in the coming weeks. Monthly meeting minutes will also be made available (from the link above), starting with our May, 2019 meeting.

See also the support site NEWS posting https://support.bioconductor.org/p/121130/ .

Martin Morgan
Bioconductor