[Bioc-devel] Deleting a branch on Bioconductor git

Kevin Wang kev|n@w@ng @end|ng |rom @ydney@edu@@u
Thu May 2 13:52:52 CEST 2019

Hi all,
I accidentally pushed a branch called “RELEASE_3_9” to the “scMerge" package that I am maintaining on Bioconductor. I now understand that this is not the correct way to manage this Bioconductor package and may interfere with the upcoming release. However, when I tried to delete this branch via “git push upstream --delete RELEASE_3_9”, I got a fatal error and denied access. Could I maybe get some help from the administrator to correct this?

Thank you
Best Wishes
Kevin