[Bioc-devel] permission denied

ruizhu huang ru|zhurh @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 2 11:01:34 CEST 2019

Hi all,

My package TreeSummarizedExperiment has recently been accepted. I got the
error about permission denied when following the guidelines in the page (
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/new-package-workflow/) to
run the following commands

$git remote add upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:
packages/TreeSummarizedExperiment.git
$git fetch upstream

The authenticity of host 'git.bioconductor.org (34.192.48.227)' can't be
established.

ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:nXILc5fVCnDfOID8HgPi+mSufGtr2JMYgnRa1JAQj/Q.

Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes

Warning: Permanently added 'git.bioconductor.org,34.192.48.227' (ECDSA) to
the list of known hosts.

Permission denied (publickey).

Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository
exists.

$ssh -T git using git.bioconductor.org

Permission denied (publickey).

Would you mind helping me about this issue. Thanks!
Ruizhu