[Bioc-devel] Unclear build failure ‘appending gaps’

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Mar 27 12:38:34 CET 2019

The following will give you some info on the windows server:

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/tokay2-NodeInfo.html

There have been some updates in other packages that should propagate on tomorrows build report.  I might suggest you wait to see if the package continues to have these ERRORs after then.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute