[Bioc-devel] Unclear build failure ‘logical subscript contains NAs’

Michael Lawrence |@wrence@m|ch@e| @end|ng |rom gene@com
Tue Mar 26 18:34:37 CET 2019

DESeq2 seems to be working with S4Vectors 0.21.19. If you're using an older
version, you'll need to update once that version appears in the repository.
Sorry for the mess. Trying to clean up the [<- stuff on DataFrame and
Vector to make them easier to extend.