[Bioc-devel] Call for collaborators/advice

Tim Triche, Jr. t|m@tr|che @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 22 20:59:57 CET 2019

Maybe the question arises whether to store a reduced representation like, say, singleCellExperiment does?

In any event, I agree that endomorphism will be expected by users and, like tximport collapsing many transcripts into each gene, the sensible thing to do is just to return a binned (less rows, same columns) version of the input GenomicInteractions object.

(Also, if this were posted on support.bioconductor.org, Aaron Lun could answer, which is good because he probably already wrote functions to do this at some point.)

--t