[Bioc-devel] sensibility and specificity in trimLRpatterns

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Mar 13 12:43:38 CET 2019

This is probably a better post on the support site so the broader community could answer.

https://support.bioconductor.org/

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute