[Bioc-devel] Cannot reset credentials password

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Ju||e@Zhu @end|ng |rom um@@@med@edu
Wed Mar 6 16:01:20 CET 2019

Lori,
I checked and confirmed that the email did not get sent to the spam folder.
FYI, I can receive others' posts without any problem.
Thank you very much for your help!
Best regards,
Julie