[Bioc-devel] Missing package 'ggforce' in Mac builds causing ERROR

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Mar 5 13:12:18 CET 2019

Some of the CRAN binaries for MAC R 3.6 have not been built yet.  As soon as it is available it will be installed on our machines.  In the meantime you can ignore this ERROR.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Jakob Willforss <jakob.willforss using immun.lth.se>
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 2:45:09 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Missing package 'ggforce' in Mac builds causing ERROR

Dear all,

I am the author of NormalyzerDE, and is currently working through some warnings from the package checks.

Since previous builds I have included a new dependency 'ggforce'. On the two OS X platforms I get an error for the INSTALL and BUILD:

* installing to library �/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.6/Resources/library�
ERROR: dependency �ggforce� is not available for package �NormalyzerDE�
* removing �/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.6/Resources/library/NormalyzerDE�

This part is working fine for the Linux and Windows server (there are warnings in the CHECK due to other parts, which I am looking into).

Is there anything I can do about this error, or is it dependent on the build server?

The latest build report: http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/NormalyzerDE/celaya2-install.html

Best wishes,

Jakob