[Bioc-devel] Biconductor Git Credentials

Federico, Anthony, Nicholas @n|ed @end|ng |rom bu@edu
Fri Jun 28 01:15:38 CEST 2019

Dear Thread,

I’m trying to activate my Bioconductor account here:

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/

I’m getting the following error: "anfed using bu.edu<mailto:anfed using bu.edu> is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor package. Please check the spelling or contact bioc-devel using r-project.org<mailto:bioc-devel using r-project.org> for help.”

However my package lists me here as the maintainer: https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/hypeR.html

Perhaps it’s because the GitHub repository was initiated by my PIs GitHub account? How can I check if that’s the case?

Best,
Anthony