[Bioc-devel] Linking packages in man pages

Sidharth Jain @|dh@rth@j@|n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jun 17 22:53:01 CEST 2019

Huh, that would make a lot of sense.

But what's strange is that the dplyr package uses the same syntax (
https://github.com/tidyverse/dplyr/blob/master/man/reexports.Rd, line 39):
\item{magrittr}{\code{\link[magrittr]{\%>\%}}}
And the documentation for `%>%` is actually pipe.html.

I'll probably change the reference to be more vague as you suggested, but
I'm still curious why the documentation fails in this case, and why the
links fail only on tokay1 for the Windows build, but pass for all other
builds.

- Sid