[Bioc-devel] get_dcf_info failed and build intervals

Shraddha Pai @hr@ddh@p@|@neuro @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 15 00:58:23 CEST 2019

Hi,

Thanks Herve. I have actually spent weeks making sure my packages passed
check and build following guidelines. So I am actually doing my best and
your snarky remark is not appreciated.

Then at the very end I expanded the DESCRIPTION file by putting in line
breaks in the "description" field, which caused the build to fail. My bad.

Thank you for the feedback, I'm running the build on my machine to make
sure there are no more trivial errors.

Regards
Shraddha

--