[Bioc-devel] updating package

ostrov@i m@iii@g oii mskcc@org ostrov@i m@iii@g oii mskcc@org
Fri Jun 14 17:01:54 CEST 2019

Hi,
I'd like to update my package Clonality https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/Clonality.html
I used to do it through svn but as I understand it's not possible now.

I can't connect it to my git page with updated package https://github.com/IOstrovnaya/Clonality

When I enter my email  ostrovni using mskcc.org<mailto:ostrovni using mskcc.org> here  https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/ I can't login and resetting the password doesn't work.

Can you please help me establish my account on bioconductor and connect it to my github?

Thank you!!!
Irina

     Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from
     Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,
     and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
     you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,
     copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments
     is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
     error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
     and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups
     from your computer.