[Bioc-devel] verification on configuration

Nicolas Descostes n|co|@@@de@co@te@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 7 18:22:19 CEST 2019

Hi,

I am coming back to my package ChIPSeqSpike after a long break. I have
followed the instructions here:
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/maintain-github-bioc/

I have imported my project in eclipse and did a push after modifying the
NEWS file. Will this be visible on the dev page knowing that I did not bump
the version?

Can you confirm that following the instructions above will modify the dev
branch?

I see that it is now possible to create branches, I think it was not
possible before. Will the modifications on a particular branch pushed to
upstream only when merging it?

Is the rule "deployed only if bump" still valid?

Sorry for not having followed all modifications, just coming back to it.

Best,

Nicolas