[Bioc-devel] HiCBricks build error

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 30 16:54:49 CEST 2019

I've pushed an update to the configure script that will hopefully find zlib
correctly now.  This wil be in Rhdf5lib 1.7.4.  The installation is
supposed to fail if zlib isn't found, so there was clearly at least two
problems in the existing script.  I'll keep an eye on the build reports and
push more changes if this doesn't fix the problem.

Mike