[Bioc-devel] Failing to get updated version of the package on Bioconductor

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 15 15:35:19 CEST 2019

also remember that you are making changes to the _devel_ version of Bioconductor, so must look for changes in the devel branch of the repository;

  http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/useDevel/

Martin