[Bioc-devel] I have access to someone else's library but not my own

Julie Sullivan ju||e @end|ng |rom |nterm|ne@org
Tue Jul 2 14:32:47 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I updated my github repository with a bug fix, and want to push this
change to the bioconductor git repo. I don't have the rights to do that
for some reason, so I logged in to check.

I logged in here:

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/permissions_by_user/

I see:

         'j.sullivan using gen.cam.ac.uk' has access to the following packages:
         ddPCRclust

I don't know what "ddPCRclust" is. I was expecting to see "InterMineR",
my package.

Also, the github username was someone else. I updated to be my github
user, but a bit weird.

How can I get the access rights to my package back?

Thank you!!
Julie