[Bioc-devel] scanVCF: _DNAencode(): invalid DNAString input character: '1'

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Wed Jan 9 16:49:28 CET 2019

The problem is related to a change I made to handle buffer overflow:

https://github.com/Bioconductor/VariantAnnotation/issues/19

This clearly doesn't work for all cases, thanks for reporting the
problems with seqCAT and TVTB. I've reverted the change so your packages
will build and will re-think the fix.

Valerie