[Bioc-devel] Controlling vignette compilation order

Aaron Lun infinite@monkey@@with@keybo@rd@ @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Jan 8 02:36:12 CET 2019

Agreed. And the BioC build system doesn’t even CHECK workflow packages, so r75944 actually wouldn’t have an effect at all.

P.S. simpleSingleCell has successfully built on the BioC-devel with my custom inter-vignette compilation set-up, so that’s a relief.