[Bioc-devel] github bridge to bioconductor

Karl Stamm k@rl@@t@mm @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Jan 2 18:45:18 CET 2019

Wow that was easy. Thanks Nitesh.

 git push upstream master
Counting objects: 20, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (20/20), done.
Writing objects: 100% (20/20), 5.33 KiB | 1.33 MiB/s, done.
Total 20 (delta 14), reused 0 (delta 0)
To git.bioconductor.org:packages/rgsepd
   4715839..b7aad7a  master -> master

 I didn't find that command in the half-dozen different bioconductor
developers tutorials, and 'git push' just kept telling me everything was up
to date. I started this package a few years ago when Bioc used SVN, and
have been confused ever since they moved to git and recommended I make a
github account.
Looking forward to seeing tonight's build report.