[Bioc-devel] github bridge to bioconductor

Turaga, Nitesh Nite@h@Tur@g@ @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Wed Jan 2 16:55:50 CET 2019

There is no bridge between GitHub and Bioconductor’s private git server.

You have to push separately to the Bioconductor’s git server. Based on your setup, you have to do,

	git push upstream master

which, pushes to git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/rgsepd.

Please let me know if you have done this.

Once you have done this, check https://bioconductor.org/developers/gitlog/ to see if you commit is available on that list.

Best,

Nitesh