[Bioc-devel] devel version of "cbaf" seems to pass package test

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Sun Feb 24 05:27:17 CET 2019

It appears the error in the devel report is

Fatal error: the condition has length > 1

R devel plans to make this check part of its regular check but currently is only implemented through a flag

You should be able to reproduce the error if you set

_R_CHECK_LENGTH_1_CONDITION_ =package:_R_CHECK_PACKAGE_NAME_

_R_CHECK_LENGTH_1_LOGIC2_=package:_R_CHECK_PACKAGE_NAME_

Lori Shepherd
Bioconductor Core Team
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Elm & Carlton Streets