[Bioc-devel] devel version of "cbaf" seems to pass package test

Arman Shahrisa @h@hr|@@@@rm@n @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Sat Feb 23 19:42:52 CET 2019

Hi to all,

The devel version of my package -cbaf- seems to return error in Bioconductor website.

On my PC, everything goes smoothly. I suspect that it might be caused by one of the dependent packages.

I have tried to update them with BiocManager::install() in both R and Rstudio, but if I run the same command
one more time, it shows that the same updates are still available!

There was also a problem regarding �yaml� package. I updated it with install.packages which downloads the same
version as Bioconductor but Bioconductor still shows it among the packages for which there is an update.

I have already upgraded R to 3.6 and I�m using BiocManager 3.9.

Best regards,
Arman