[Bioc-devel] devel version of "cbaf" seems to pass package test
@h@hr|@@@@rm@n @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Sat Feb 23 19:42:52 CET 2019
Hi to all,
The devel version of my package -cbaf- seems to return error in Bioconductor website.
On my PC, everything goes smoothly. I suspect that it might be caused by one of the dependent packages.
I have tried to update them with BiocManager::install() in both R and Rstudio, but if I run the same command
one more time, it shows that the same updates are still available!
There was also a problem regarding �yaml� package. I updated it with install.packages which downloads the same
version as Bioconductor but Bioconductor still shows it among the packages for which there is an update.
I have already upgraded R to 3.6 and I�m using BiocManager 3.9.
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the Bioc-devel