[Bioc-devel] Fwd: update bioconductor package

minoo ashtiani @@ht|@n|@m|noo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 8 22:22:34 CET 2019

Thanks for your reply.

The email associated with jafarilab was  jafarilab.pasteur using gmail.com and I
can't sign in with that. I am the only one who makes changes on the IMMAN
package and I would be really grateful help to get through this. I saw
below materials on BiocCredential:

Bioconductor Git Credentials
Logout
View User Profile
Which packages do I have access to?
User Profile
Email: ashtiani.minoo using gmail.com
GitHub Username: Minoo-Ashtiani
Last login: Jan. 27, 2019, 12:29 p.m.
SSH Key(s):
ssh-rsa

So I think Minoo-Ashtiani username is associated with
ashtiani.minoo using gmail.com. And so how can I apply the first step?

Bests,
Minoo

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender