[Bioc-devel] Error from rmarkdown

r04945002 m@iii@g oii @tu@edu@tw r04945002 m@iii@g oii @tu@edu@tw
Sat Dec 21 06:48:35 CET 2019

Hi all,

I am the maintainer of anamiR.
I keep getting this error on build report, which I don't get it on my
local environment. Also, the weird part is that it did not show up
until this September. Does anyone how to fix this? it looks like
something went wrong with t.test from stats, and I don't think this
package has been changed...

Quitting from lines 187-198 (IntroductionToanamiR.Rmd)
Error: processing vignette 'IntroductionToanamiR.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
not enough 'x' observations
--- failed re-building ‘IntroductionToanamiR.Rmd’

Any suggestion would be helpful,
Thank you!

Ti-Tai