[Bioc-devel] Error in building vignette for previously stable version

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 5 13:42:23 CET 2019

Hi Jakob,

This looks like the same problem a few others have reported.  The latest
advice was to wait for BiocStyle to be updated to reflect changes in
rmarkdown, so you don't need to do anything for now:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2019-December/015870.html

Mike