[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor package twilight

Stefanie Senger @te|@n|e@@enger @end|ng |rom gmx@net
Thu Dec 5 04:42:11 CET 2019

Hi Lori,

I just tried to clone to Github and understand I need BioC Git
credentials to do so, however I was not able to activate my account and
got the following message on
https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/

stefanie.scheid using gmx.de is not associated with a maintainer of a
Bioconductor package. Please check the spelling or contact
bioc-devel using r-project.org for help.

Which is weird since I got your e-mail below to that address. Could you
please help?

Thanks so much,
Stefanie