[Bioc-devel] Build error

Kumar, Ashwath @@hkum90 @end|ng |rom g@tech@edu
Thu Dec 5 05:10:37 CET 2019

Hello bioc-devel team,

I recently came across an error when the automatic bot was trying to build my package. The error only happens on OSX systems.

===============================

R CMD BUILD

===============================

* checking for file CSSQ/DESCRIPTION ... OK
* preparing CSSQ:
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* installing the package to build vignettes
      -----------------------------------
* installing *source* package CSSQ ...
** using staged installation
** R
** inst
** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading
Error: package DelayedArray required by SummarizedExperiment could not be found
Execution halted
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package CSSQ
* removing /private/var/folders/gh/37kcv9bj20v2qnpgxq14hh1c0000gq/T/RtmpoFOgpq/Rinst54d57fc11079/CSSQ
ERROR: package installation failed

I am not sure how I can go about working on this specially since I do not have access to an OSX system. Can anyone advice on a way to go about dealing with this?

Note: The package did build properly multiple times before. This happened after I implemented some changes as suggested by reviewer. I am not sure if that is what is causing the issue.

Thanks,
Ashwath