[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck error

Zhezhen Wang zhezhen @end|ng |rom uch|c@go@edu
Tue Aug 20 17:55:58 CEST 2019

The github repo is https://github.com/xyang2uchicago/NPS

________________________________
From: Vincent Carey <stvjc using channing.harvard.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:52 AM
To: Zhezhen Wang <zhezhen using uchicago.edu>
Cc: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] BiocCheck error

If your package that generates the error is in a github repo, please give the details.
If it is already in Bioconductor please give the name of the package and ensure we can
get access to the code that is generating the error.  In general it is very hard to help unless
we can reproduce the error you report.