[Bioc-devel] [ext] Re: Vignettes for a data processing package

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Mon Aug 5 19:36:44 CEST 2019

I think we can take this to a one-to-one discussion for now and report back
to bioc-devel.  I have
done a little work with the package and have some comments.