[Bioc-devel] Build error - C stack usage is too close to the limit

Kevin Wang kev|n@w@ng @end|ng |rom @ydney@edu@@u
Fri Aug 2 04:14:24 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I am getting a strange build error message for scMerge (http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/scMerge/malbec1-buildsrc.html) that reads

+ "C stack usage is too close to the limit” on Linux and Mac and
+ "evaluation nested too deeply: infinite recursion” on Windows, when building the vignette file “scMerge.Rmd”.

However, when I was building the Rmd locally and also on Travis + pkgdown under BioC3.10 (https://travis-ci.org/SydneyBioX/scMerge/builds/566753523), I had no errors. This file has not been edited for 2 months (https://github.com/SydneyBioX/scMerge/blob/master/vignettes/scMerge.Rmd).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Best Wishes
Kevin

PhD Candidate
Faculty of Science, School of Mathematics and Statistics
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY